I have been umming and ahhing over this pattern for a few weeks now; I bought it, but then decided perhaps it wasn't for me. And let's face it, even if I made this dress an exact replica of Danniis, I still wouldn't look like Dannii in it! But I've finally decided I'm going to make it, just in a more 'Mrs C' style type of way.
I've chosen this pretty taffeta fabric whilst up in Norfolk this weekend. You can see its pretty print in pink yellow and black.
I'm going to adjust the pattern to have a side zipper rather than a back one - most of my shop bought dresses have side zips and this will keep the fabric print unbroken in the back. My zipper skills aren't quite mastered yet either, so this is probably best as it will be more hidden under the arm.
Next step is the muslin....