Saturday 11 September 2010

Future Project ideas

Even before I've finished my current project, I'm on the outlook for more!  I've seen some great patterns which I can't wait to try:

First favourite is the Badgley Mishka design, Vogue V1195.  This just looks so stylish and I love the flowy over-top, but I wouldn't make this until I found just the right material as that pattern makes this outfit.

Next up is McCall's M5525 mac.  I love the sleeves on the black mac in the picture, but I'd probably make it with the standard collar rather than the rounded one.


And this Butterick pattern B5520 reminds me of Victoria Beckham's design as worn by Elle.

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the skirt? Did you end up making it?. The pink was a really pretty colour. Can I order a size 14-16 in the black work dress please. Wish I had time to play around like you do! I bought some patterns about three weeks ago. I have no idea where they are now and have not thought about them since.....

    ReplyDelete