Thursday 25 August 2011

BurdaStyle 08/2011

I only just received my August Burda Style magazine, but better late than never I guess.  For me this is probably the best issue since the very first one I purchased.  There's heaps of items I'd make in it.  But as I often find with Burda Style, I love the fabric they use, but can never find it for sale, which is really frustrating!  Like this knit cardigan - it's my favorite piece in the issue, but do you think I can find anyone online who sells knits?  Even Alfatex does not have this fabric against the picture.  Sigh.



Do others have this same problem, or have any suggestions on where to buy from would be great....

2 comments:

  1. Hi just so you know there is a site where you can buy the fabric they use in Burda style . I have never used it myself but I am very tempted.

    http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.alfatex.de/epages/alfatex.sf/de_DE/%3FObjectPath%3D/Shops/alfatex/Categories/LeftMenu/burda/burdastoffe&ei=saNWTs_oCIa08QOT4bW6DA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCcQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dalfatex%2Bburda%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, although I think the fabric they have on this site is not the same fabric as this picture (looks different...).

    ReplyDelete